Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eco-luxury




Hello readers, if you're out there! I want to tell you about my new beauty obsession! Winks by Georgie Beauty. Winks by Georgie is a false eyelash collection featuring three styles to wear from morning latte to midnight soirĂ©e. All false eyelashes are 100% natural and weightlessly voluminous. It’s the perfect eye makeup. Imagine your favorite mascara … x 10! I have always been a fan of false eyelashes, my girlfriends in college can attest to that, but I stop hitting the bar scene and settled into a look that left much to be desired. What happened to the sexy femme fatale days of my early twenties?
Well even though my club hopping days are behind me, I still have the desire to feel put together when we go out with friends, so I wear my Winks! My Winks help me look READY! They take little to no time to apply and they stay on all evening.
A friend of mine developed these little beauties and she should be so proud of what she has created! The best part is that they not only make you look fabulous, they are earth friendly as well.
"For us, a new generation means a new genre of beauty: eco-luxury. Georgie believes that true luxury is the fusion of art and nature, the freedom to indulge thoughtfully every day. We’re working to build a new era in beauty that liberates both consumer and environment by delivering the ultimate eco-luxe experience."
They are available online at Neiman Marcus. Check them out, put them on! You will LOVE them!
Georgie Beauty: Reinventing the Classics


No comments: